Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bidding Adieu to 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoping the Better 2012 :) :)

2011 was the happening year of my life so far. Lots of things happened and all at the unexpected juncture of my life. Appreciations in office, Marriages all through the year and unexpected demise of my mom are the basic things happened in this year. Moreover this year God took my precious gift (Mom) and it is irreplaceable. Still lingering of her demise, I look at the god asking him why did he took my precious gift and presented with some of the other ones which can be got any time at my lifetime. But my mom’s demise made me really strong and I am a stronger person now. I can take anything which comes my way and tackle it easily.

The Good things happened in this year are:

1.My Best Buddy Satish’s Marriage

2.Tour of Wayanad

3.Appreciations in Mindtree

4.Renu & Banu Marriage

5.Shoniya & Sharmi Marriage

6.Surya’s Marriage

7.Prakash Marriage

8.Sati getting placed in Wipro

9.Vel’s Confirmation

10.Raghav’s engagement

11.Cousin’s Marriages

12 TSA Trips

As I said my mom’s demise erased almost all the good things of 2011. Still I am trying to come out of it and trying to be stronger, but still the feeling lingers. On the personal front still I am single at the end of 2011 :) :)

2011 Flashback:

January- March:

The first quarter of the year was so good for me. I got into Girlscouts project in a full time and started working. The work was good and life was balanced lot. Our team size was 4 and we had a good rapport and everything was in place. Banu got married in January. I can’t forget the conversation of Satish in Share auto until now: P: P in February, we had the great Wayanad trip. The trip rocked as ever and we had a good time. The same routine continued in March too. So it was great quarter for me :) Also India won the world cup after a gap of 28 years ( A gap of almost of 7 World Cups :) :) )!!!! Goose flesh!! As a true Indian fan :)

April – June:

The second quarter was less dramatic than the first one. It had 1-2 of my cousin’s wedding and it went by attending it. Vel got confirmed in May. Also one of my colleagues Shoniya got married in June. So it can be termed as marriage attending quarter. My Mom was admitted in a hospital in June and got discharged in a week time. The first instance of her inability started in this quarter. But we didn’t know it was the start of the real bad thing to come. It was the quarter where I went to Mettupalayam and ooty which is very near to it (For Shoniya’s Marriage).

July-September:

This was the worst period of the year. July went off seeing India getting thrashed by England. August 2011, the month when I lost my mom and it was lowest I ever felt I had been in my life. The way was dark and don’t know how to proceed in my life further. She was the one who will take care of even silly things in my home and I am feeling the pinch after her loss. I remained composed and ordered during the hard times too but it was a bitter pill to swallow. Still after 2-3 days I was able to compose myself and feeling will linger forever as mom is irreplaceable. Raghav got engaged in August.

In September some things changed and I was back to normal, Thanks to marriage to my best buddy Satish Mukundan. I went to distribute invitations with him and my friends made me comfortable by being with me in all the times of my downward thinking. I am really happy to be having a gang of friends as them and I feel blessed!!! His marriage was on September 15th and it was in villupuram. We went a day before and enjoyed the hospitality and marriage went on fine. Wish him good luck :) Rest of the month I was put up in a new project and I was slowly coming back to normal.

October – December:

October, I was born in this month and I didn’t feel like celebrating my birthday anyway this year. I had been given an opportunity to work in new tool and that changed my thinking a bit. I was able to get my smile back in October. November was also a month of marriages :) Prakash got married with his lover who happens to be also our college mate... Hehe :) Sharmi also got married and we went to Cumbam to attend the marriage (Suruli falls beckoned us too). Sati joined Wipro in October and wish him good luck in IT industry :)

December 1st, one of my good friend Renu got married. I was happy for her as she got a good match and wish her good luck :) she was very angry on me for not coming for her marriage (I went to her reception). Sorry Renu, U can cut some things while you are giving treat :) hehe!!!

On December 4th Surya got married and we went to Kakinada for his marriage. It was an eventful trip which I had written in my previous blog spot :) So it was an eventful year as far I am considered and all the ingredients was sandwiched upon me this year.

The Year as a whole:

I was also awarded 10/10 Award and Shining Star Award for doing good works at the workplace. Also I am getting good exposure by taking interviews. The best of the lot was the training which I took to the freshers :) I took the training on BOXI and to be frank it was my first instance at work place. I used to teach my friends during our college days and I go reminded of it again. I think I had done a fair job in that too and the campus minds were also interactive and so it was job made easier. Also I was asked to mentor some people which enhanced my responsibility and I tried to be helpful as far I can :)

TSA Trips are the one where we will be going to Orphanage and Old age home from Mindtree. It gives me immense good feeling when i go there and spend time. I have missed last year for about 6 times and so next year i am planning to go all the months to the trip. The orphanage gives the environment in which you can enjoy with the children and old age home which shows the aged people need our love and nothing else. It shows how not to behave to the parents and makes us assured of the thing that parents are before God.I learnt the nature of old people and tried in making them happy as far i am considered.. Thanks Mindtree TSA Team for providing me such opportunity :)

So all in all 2011 was a mixed bag. A lot of good things but my mom’s demise tilted the whole thing and I feel that I am hard done by god on that. I am hoping that 2012 brings the best out of me and let god bring some happiness (which can’t be 100%) back on to my home. Bidding adieu to 2011, longing for a better 2012 :) :)

27 comments:

  1. Machi gud summarization of things... As u say whatever happens is for gud.. Take the positive energy out of it and keep going forward... Once again congrats to Sati ,double vel and sathish.... And for the one who i dono them as well.... All s well... Happy new year machi ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)Wishing you a very successful and a nappy new year!!
    Hopefully you will not stay single in 2012 ;) :P
    Good luck for the same :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Badri: Thanks :) Wish you happy new year too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ramya: Thanks :) Wish you a very happy new year :) yes hopefully i won't stay single at the end of 2012 :) :P ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well narrated...and for sure..u dont stay single in 2012, and wishing u a very happy happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Arch: Thanks :) Wish you happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one...2011 seems to be both forgettable and unforgettable year of your life and Lets welcome the year 2012 with positivity. Happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Siva: Thanks and wish you de same :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice blog boss.....I hope u will get married this year and by next year u will post ..."Tour De Honeymoon....." ... :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Vikram: Thanks for your wishes :) let it be true :) :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty eventful 2011 has been for you buddy...wish you a happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  12. well! life is good when it is mixed in equal propositions of feelings.....may your hard days end with the start of 2012 with a new member in your family...

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Siva: Thanks and wish you de same :) ya 2011 was eventful...
    @Vel: Thanks :) :) ya ya .. new member :P :P he he

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Ravi, a bitter sweet account of a year that went by.. I wish u a better year in 2012 man.

    Here’s wishing u n urs a fabulous n prosperous New Year in 2012..

    Happy New Year Ravi :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Raj,

    Thanks a lot :) Wish you a very happy new year too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's always nice to look back our life. Ur blog made me to rewind my last year for some time. Also Its always tough for me to share my feelings with everyone. I should learn tat from u.

    Wish u a very happy new year. :-)

    And don't worry, in 2012 ur status will be changed from "SINGLE" to "COMMITTED" for sure. God bless u :p

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ivlo Ranagalathulayum uanku idan mukiyama ???

    On the personal front still I am single at the end of 2011 :) :)

    Anyways good one da :)

    Let You have a wonderful 2012 ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Bala: The sharing of things always has a good effect :) If its happy one, it gets doubled and if it is sad it will get halved :) Thanks for your comment :)
    @Charu: Ena irundalum nan unmaiya dhane solli irukean :) :) Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. all is well !! nice!!summarized at fullest!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good work Mr.shining star..I know you are the person who can able to list out most enjoyable moments rather thinking about worst conditions. Writing will make you happy and treat will make us happy. You be happy and also make us happy... this is for your MCSE certification machi.... shovin

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sounds Good Ravi!!!! nice work.. Hope by next year you will get married :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Small Correction Pa.. This year itself you will get Married Ravi :) :)

    ReplyDelete


Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License